Responsible for the performance of a department or a team through task guidance, direction setting and motivation of the workforce.
- Apply Safety Culture & Environmental Policy -Strictly respecting the regulation applicable to the site as well as the standards of the Group
- Be accountable for SQDICP of APU, in terms of targets achievement
- Total quality – Ensures total quality is thoroughly applied. Makes sure his environment is convinced on the necessity of applying total quality tools.
- Leading quality activities.
- Use the QRQC after accidents. Implements the means allowing to prevent pollution.
- Challenge customer requirements
- Participate in SIOP process and validate MPS
- Ensures Just in Time principles and tools are thoroughly applied. Makes sure his environment is convinced on the necessity of applying Just in Time principles. He's leading Just in Time workshops.
- To be continued in Key activities II.
- Lead daily APU DAM(Daily Action Meeting)
- Assign & check corrective actions on recurring problems with APU support functions
- Ensure optimal use of equipment (OPR) in APU.
- Ensures GPS foundations are thoroughly applied. Makes sure his environment is convinced on the necessity of foundations.
- A leader on foundation activities.
- Comply with GPS criteria on flexibility and adaptability.
- Ensure working standards are respected in APU during the operations (safety, work instructions, quality, respect of the product)
- Communicate a mindset of continuous improvement & responsibility vs. targets achievement inside its APU
- Ensure short term and long-term capacity planning
- Improve the standards towards existing benchmarks (Kaizen)
- Ensures TPM principles and tools are thoroughly applied. Transfers maintenance knowledge to equipment users. Leads TPM workshops.
- Monitor competences and polyvalence for his/her team and develop autonomy (training plan building, follow up, training actions implementation)
- Coach supervisors.
- Systematically apply On the Job Training during regular plant-tours.
- Identify, analyses and controls the level of social tensions and risks of conflict while contributing to search for solution with the management.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ESCALATION PROCESS RESPOND TIME
- Work focus: Deliver results through APU team productivity and individual productivity, within the framework of SQDICP (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Cost & People)
- Create collaboration in matrix organization.
- Time application: Annual planning for APU and performance management of the APU
- Work value: Role model for cross-functional collaboration and balance constantly value-adding with striving for efficiencies in the whole APU. Build and empower effective teams in APU.
APU Manager drive their APU towards adding value to the totality. Therefore, you must:
- Must have 5+ years of experience managing an operations team in a Machining and/or Assembly environment
- Bachelor or masters degree in a technical area
- Have experience driving processes and continuous improvement with proven results within Operations
- Have experience leading and mentoring a team to achieve desired results
- Experience with people management processes (eg. Performance management)
- Production capacity and manpower resource planning experience
- Understanding of Quality and ISO 9000 Standards desirable
- Have focus on Continuous Elimination of the "7 Wastes"
- Have an obsession to avoiding overproduction.
- Know how to implement action plans for all industrial operations integrating compliance with all industrial regulations in a normal environment.
- Understanding and execution of Kaizen/ lean management activities to evaluate value added and non-value-added operations in a new process and minimize investment
- Leading and Supervising
- Working with People
- Planning and Organising
- Adapting and responding to change
- Presenting and communication
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Must be proficient in English and Chinese
Include but not limited to below:
- Production regions
- Supply Chain
- Attractive Salary and Bonus Scheme
- Welfare Card and Discounts
- Flexible Work / Family Hour
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Positive Culture and Team Environment