Sales Manager, Industry WI
Purpose of Position
Lead WI Shanghai team to fulfill the annual sales.
- Develop mid- to long-term strategic plans including growth engines in both business and product
- Lead new business feasibility study and develop business case/plan for new business.
- Work collectively with the Business Leader and sales personnel to achieve sales budget, contribution targets and ensuring profitability of accounts.
- Develop dealer map, search for new business growth area, deeply follow up the pipeline projects, provide expert advice to customers, consultants, dealers and contractors on products and their performance, new products, product modifications, system solutions, applications, terms of sales, service, replacement, spare parts etc.
- Conduct highly specialized training on products and application for customers, consultants, dealers, contractors and sales team.
- Coach and develop the competences of the sales staff.
- Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool.
- Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines.
- Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
Key Success Factors
- Experience managing defined processes within Industry Sales.
- Possess industry experience within a business environment; experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Most likely to have 6-7 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Strong background executing complex or specialized projects and activities in Industry Sales.
- Proven results supporting key initiatives in a large organization; experience in large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Possess strong knowledge of best practices in relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, in Industry Sales.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and Majored in mechanical automation or related will be a plus
- 8~10 years working experience better in manufacturing/B2B business
- People manager experience
- Dealer/channel management experience and successful case with key accounts
- Working with People
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Adapting and Responding to Change
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.