Key Account Manager, IPO Beijing based
Purpose of Position
- Handling of sales in EPC overseas project mainly in North China area within the framework of the strategies and policies of the company.
- To take care of the sales interests of the company in the market entrusted by purposeful field work and by keeping up mutual fruitful relations to the customers.
- To develop China overseas key account and gain Market share.
- To develop overseas key account development strategy and action plan, bear sales target and profit target in this market.
- Run overseas business with China key customers and coordinate with relative parties.
- To call on customers according to weekly programs and by customers' request.
- To make proposal of the sales budget for the market/area in question. After review and approved by the Management to carry out the qualitative and quantitative targets as stated in the budget, in respect of policies and the authority assigned.
- To participate in market analyses referring to the market assigned.
- To act in customer meetings, arrangements, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
- To maintain serious and good relations with key customers, authorities, relevant bodies and distribution channels.
- To involve in dealing with customer's complaints of products and their functioning.
- To maintain a customer's data file containing visiting dates, arrangements agreed on, particularly about customers, relevant figures, quotations, sales turnover, etc.
- To monitor that product service, live up to standards laid down by the company/the Group.
- To search for information on customers and competitor's lines of conduct and market trends as well, and in co-operation with the Management to consider actions that might be taken.
- To provide sales reports timely.
- To Cooperate with commercial team in overseas projects daily operation and management
- Daily sales activities and make yearly account plan for target customers.
- Engage technical and service team to make sure both technical and service level for customers.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor degree holder and above in HAVC or water-feed and drainage or other engineering courses.
- Experience of building project operation is optimal.
- Good command in oral and written Chinese & English.
- 2-3 years sales experience or project management experience in relative areas.
- Able to solve basic business and technical problems effectively & efficiently.
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.