Purpose of job
Be responsible for the after-sales service of Grundfos pumps in responsible areas. Handling daily service cases, collaborate and manage service partners to complete the established service KPI
- Ensure the satisfaction of the customers with the products of the company by means of effective and professional service work
- Running daily activities on service function inclusive of other technical works as requested or assigned by the superior or service coordinator.
- To perform the task of solving problems concerning full line products by repairing, commissioning, installation guide and troubleshooting with abundant application and system knowledge to obtain the benefit of the company and the customer as well.
- Be able to provide customized scheme to solve problem of full line products.
- To be the lead of service team to conduct the site service.
- To ensure that the products for repair are examined thoroughly so that the cause for complaint can be stated and registered in a clear way
- New customer development, customer database collection and arrangement, service market development
- Support and manage the authorized service centres in the responsible area, to achieve the target that given by Grundfos.
- Ensure service sales target growth
Critical knowledge and experience
（1）Diploma or degree holder in mechanical or electrical/electronic field
（2）At least 3 years engineering services preferably in the maintenance sector
（3）Used to solve technical problems
（4）Experienced with pumps or control panels maintenance will be an advantage
（5）kill sets of managing service partners will be an advantage