Who are Grundfos Pumps?
Grundfos Pumps Ltd are a UK leader in the supply and service of pumps and pump systems for domestic and commercial building services, and process industry applications, as well as being a major supplier to the water supply and treatment industries. Grundfos Pumps Ltd are part of the Grundfos Group that employ 19,000 people in sales and production roles in 80 companies worldwide.
Grundfos Watermill based in Edenbridge- Kent, today produce a modern range of shower pumps and offer a variety of models and sizes. Variants can pump both hot and cold water or from an individual water source and offer various pressures.
What are we looking for?
We are lookign for a Quality inspector to provide quality control inspection of precise components and assembly’s in accordance to drawings. This role will work with suppliers to address material defects short-term and solve long terms defect issues, it will also support purchasing where required for new supplier/part implementation.
Other responsibilities include:
- To provide Supplier Quality Assurance support
- Lease with Suppliers and WGB Purchasing Department
- Assist with Managing WGB’s material issues including Goods Inwards and Material Returns
- Support the daily operation of the quality department
- Handle all goods inwards inspection of product received.
- Ensure all non-conformity is recorded and reported.
- Handle of all defective material issues including returns and credit handling.
- Validate new materials as and when required.
- Liaise with Purchasing department in relation to issues .
- Capture Quality data with agreed reporting documentation
- Ensure all test equipment calibrations is up to date.
- Compilation of inspection reports for management review
- Process non-conformities in line with IMS procedures
- Process credit requests with suppliers for defective parts
- Ensure that working area is safe for both self and colleagues at all times In order to comply with H&S standards.
What qualifications should you have?
- Mechanical Engineering qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience with ISO 9001 certification
- Solid Knowledge of manufacturing
- Solid Knowledge of measuring tools and techniques
- Demonstrate the ability to solve practical problems and make logical decisions
- IT knowledge of Microsoft software essential for reporting
- IT knowledge of Sage Account and Manufacturing an advantage
- Fork lift truck license
If this role sounds like your next adventure please press apply!
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195