Apply subject matter knowledge with a limited degree of technical/business insight. Work across functional areas and may work under some degree of supervision.
- Maintain existing customer base and assist in developing plans, budget and promotional activities.
- Follow up on unit/project sales from quotation stage to awarding stage.
- Ensure proper and accurate costing based on company pricing strategy.
- Ensure that final pump set selection is appropriate to client's application by calculation.
- Ensure full and proper documentation to be handed over to customer service and engineering team during order processing.
- Achieve agreed marketing objectives, sales volumes and contribution targets.
- Work closely with Finance, Engineering and Business Development team on account management.
- Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool
- Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines
- Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within Industry Sales.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within Industry Sales.
- Most likely to have 0-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Industry Sales.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Industry Sales.
Japanese proficiency is a must.