The Application consultant is responsible for transforming business requirement into IS architecture and development tasks. The Application consultant make sure that the application is working according to specifications before handing over to business Provide support to get maximum value out of a given application for the user. Moreover, deliver basic application consultancy and work on continuous business improvements in IS.
40% - Business analyst and architecture clarification
40% - Specification
20% - QA / test
Industry, market and business environment
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within IT and IT Consultancy.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within IT and IT Consultancy.
- Most likely to have 0-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in IT and IT Consultancy.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the IT and IT Consultancy area.