Responsible to promote the Company’s service solutions to the customers such as and not limiting to service contract, pump audit, laser alignment, spare parts, for securing new maintenance contracts and managing existing contracts and etc.
- Listen to customers and identify how Grundfos value proposition supports their business needs
- Sell service-related products and services to achieve agreed targets (sales, margin etc.) based on sales leads generated from installed base/CRM data
- Plan and register all activities
- Generate leads for service offerings
- Follow-up on sales from quotation to getting the order
- Select service products, prepare and present quotations
- Carry out risk assessment before on-site visits
- Work closely with sales colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience
- Be responsible, customer centric, effective and ethical in every approach
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within service
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects
- Ability to Contribute business process within the service environment.
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website. Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/grundfos or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrundfosEngineering
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Diploma or BE with 2-4 years of experience in industrial sales and should have good networks in industrial region in and around Gujarat and MP.