Production technology engineer
- Installation of equipment transferred from other Grundfos factories.
- Responsible for installation of new production lines and develop new production equipment.
- In collaboration with colleagues from other Grundfos factories
- Implement production technology processes according to Grundfos best practise
- Ensure that production equipment is maintained and workable at any time.
- In cooperation with other Grundfos Serbia functions organize transfer of production equipment from other Grundfos factories.
- In cooperation with other GMS functions install new assembly lines or develop new manufacturing equipment.
- Describe and in cooperation with GMS Purchase department purchase new equipment or tools locally in Serbia.
- Organize installation of equipment in cooperation with colleagues from other Grundfos factories.
- Contact person to local contractors helping with installation.
- Responsible for obtaining approvals and certificates for production equipment according to Serbian legislation.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of production equipment, according to SAP PM module
- Take part in projects regarding improvements of assembly area.
- Responsible for selected tools within Grundfos Production System
- Responsible for the implementation of integrated management system within the allocated processes, sub processes and process elements and according to the chart, "Responsibility in IMS."
- Responsible for the use of IMS in performing their tasks, and for the proper functioning of the integrated management system within the GMS
- Light facility maintenance when needed and in cooperation with local contractors.
- Responsible for production layout and optimizing it.
- Take part in preparation of production documentation, including assembly drawings, test specification etc. Take other task’s that might be assigned by Direct Manager.
- Electrotechnic or mechanical engineering
- excellent knowledge of English
- knowledge of the productive software, PLC programs and systems for visual monitoring
- knowledge of methods and quality standards
- driving license