Provides prompt and professional technical product support and product pricing to external customers for all Grundfos products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Grundfos Sales team by establishing a working relationship with our customers in creating solutions and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Responds to customer inquiries related to product pricing, and deliveries via email, telephone, or personally with customer or company employee.
- Assist in selecting the correct product to best meet the customer’s needs.
- Provides product documentation and information to support external customers.
- Guides customer’s inquiries to the appropriate direct distribution channel partner.
- Provides first line technical support for pump applications.
- Route requests and unresolved issues to the designated area.
- Provide aftermarket parts support for Domestic customers for all Grundfos products.
- Assist customers with responsible installation of products.
- Responsible for interdepartmental correspondence communicating customers’ concerns.
- Documents all customer interactions and complaints through the CRM system.
- Required to meet or exceed Customer Support Center quality assurance standards on a consistent basis.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical discipline preferred, or equivalent in a technical role within the pump industry or equivalent field.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must display a strong mechanical ability.
- Ability to manage multiple customer requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Displays the ability to organize and maintain various files and logs.
- Demonstrates the ability to own customer requests and follow them to completion.
- Excellent experience with computers and software.
- Capable of communicating to a technical or non-technical audience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Customer / Client Focus
- Grundfos Pumps does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of our employment opportunities and benefits.