Grundfos Manufacturing based in Sunderland, UK are looking for a Production Supervisor to be responsible for the performance of APT (Autonomous Production Team) through task guidance, coaching, direction setting and motivation of the workforce.
Key Performance Indicators of the role
- Work focus: Deliver results through others and enable team quality, productivity and individual productivity within the framework of SQDICP. Build effective and successful team of individual contributors and team leaders.
- Time application: Quarterly planning for team and performance management.
- Work value: Role model for the shop floor employees, cross functional collaboration within the APU and support function. Build and empower effective APT on his/her production line(s).
Key Accountabilities of the role
- Embrace the company Safe Behaviours culture, ensuring safe working practices and APT engagement on safety activities.
- Ensure that the employees know the strategy and direction for the plant, and initiate actions.
- Train and develop team leads and employees to follow processes and standards.
- Engage everyone in continuous improvement activities.
- Facilitate the APT.
- Identify and understand key information and transfer it to others in a clear and efficient way. Know how to get to the point.
- Take into account the feedback he/she receives.
- Drive GPS (Grundfos Production System) activities within the department.
- Complete Production tasks and projects as required.
What experience and qualifications should you possess?
- Experience driving execution of processes preferably within Production
- Ability to lead a department, processes or project
- Ability to lead a group and/or business process preferably within Production
- Most likely to have 4-5 years of relevant work experience before entering level
- Have focus on Continuous elimination of the "7 Wastes"
- Have an obsession to avoiding overproduction
- Know how to implement action plans for all industrial operations integrating compliance with all industrial regulations in a normal environment
- Excellent people management and communication skills
If this role sounds like your next adventure please press apply!
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195