Who are we?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Since its entrance into the Chinese market in 1994, Grundfos has established one holding company, one sales company, 2 concept stores, 20 offices, 3 production operations, and one R&D center, employing the staff of over 1,700 and generating annual sales exceeding 2.9 billion RMB, as its products are widely used in building, industry, district energy, and water utility.
What we offer?
We own more than 80 companies in 56 countries right across all the continents of the globe.
The core of Grundfos is Innovation – That is our driving ambition. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to work towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, business partners and society. United in our values, being responsible for our actions and making a difference in the world we live in – This is who we are.
For more information about Grundfos, visit us on the web at www.grundfos.com.
Lead and manage the implementation of sales strategies and initiatives in order to meet the company targets regarding growth and profitability.
- Formulates a solid, effective, and executable short and long-term sales strategy that aligns and supports the business objectives.
- Break larger plans and business objectives down into manageable targets.
- Own, understand, communicate and ensure that revenue and margin targets are achieved or exceeded according to plan and pricing structure.
- Forecasts future revenue and sales opportunities.
- Maintains an up-to-date sales pipeline. And takes appropriate action to ensure forward progress and that goals are achieved.
- Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with dealers, customers, authorities, contractors and design institutes etc.
- Ensure that the customer categorization and prioritization reflecting the sales strategy of the company
- Manage ongoing organizational development and talent management of the team.
- Working according to company compliance guidance and code of conduct
Qualification and Experience
- Degree/Master in Engineering
- 10 to 12 years of progressive sales leadership in a multi-location, international company culminating in the leadership of a sales and account management organization
- Superior track record of success ideally in an organization with a complex operating environment that includes multi-segment, multi-channel, multi-category sales and distribution
- A proven history of building high performing regional sales teams with a focus on shifting to performance driven cultures and to market growth driven activities
- A track record of creative problem-solving in the execution of strategic planning, process and channel. rationalization, and culture change
- Experience managing support functions and coordinating business unit activities outside of sales
- A proven track record of growing sales in China and building strategic, long-term customer relationships
- Ability to break down complex problems into a simplified way, conduct root cause analysis and provide clear, well thought-out recommendations
- Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations
- Written and verbal fluency in both English and Chinese
- B. Sc /M. Sc. in Engineering; Marketing; or Business Administration;
- 7-10 years experience in BD, strategy, segment marketing, or similar functions in an industry environment; Consulting Company experience would be a plus;
- Experience in commercial building segment is a must.
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.