About the role
We are looking to strengthen our Product development team in controls who will be who will be responsible for design, development, debugging and testing for different embedded software / hardware’s for Solar Application.
You will design, development, debugging and testing for different embedded software / hardware’s, Also responsible for full life cycle maintenance and interactive support to internal customers.
As a product development engineer you will be developing automated test suits and continuous integration and writing different technical and non-technical documents.
What You Need To Apply For This Role
5 – 6 Years in the field of Embedded Software / Hardware Development with BE / B. Tech – EE / E&I / C&I Engineering
Expert level understanding and knowledge with extensive hands on work experience,Embedded concepts at SW as well HW levels, High level language. Embedded C, C # and C++
Communication drivers and protocols e.g. RS232, RS485, I2C,SPI and Embedded environment - IAR,Architecture, high/low level design and coding in C and Test principles, test driven development, test automation and writing test cases. Use different CPU and architectures and Emulators, OCD (On-Chip Debugging) and other tools. Hardware debugging and testing (Peripherals, schematic reading, oscilloscope, Multi-meter etc and Microsoft Visual Studio,Documentation.
- User level understanding and knowledge with hands on work experience.
- SW testing tools at unit level. Preferably – CppUnit.
- Any continuous integration tool. Preferably – Jenkins.
- Any version control tool. Preferably – GIT
- Development experience on Controls Applications and Remote monitoring solutions
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM Project Management Model
- Experience driving external partners
- Bridge the gap between business needs and the technical feasibility
- Experience in Solution Architecture
This position will be based out of Chennai and If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/grundfos
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs