Marketing Content Specialist
Would you like to work in a global context, managing content to reach wide-ranging B2B audiences? And do you want to support Grundfos’s mission to help solve the world’s water and energy challenges by bringing awareness to sustainable product solutions?
Join Group Marketing, where your 27 new colleagues are responsible for our global marketing strategies, campaigns and programmes. Our target audiences range from craftsmen to technical decision-makers and distributors. Therefore, we get to dive into a variety of exciting marketing activities as we handle a wide scope of messages, marketing channels and content types.
“We focus on planning, developing and producing content to be deployed globally. With value selling in mind, we strive to optimise the customer experience, especially through digital touchpoints,” says Senior Marketing Manager Peter Storgård Madsen.
Manage valuable content and help optimise the customer experience
You will work on projects together with colleagues from Group Marketing as well as collaborate with agencies. You structure content so it can be utilised on multiple platforms and support the deployment of content through our sales enablement tool.
By understanding what works best on each platform, how to reach different audiences and perfect the customer journey, you help improve our processes regarding content development, positioning and maintenance.
In greater detail, you will:
- Manage, tag and deploy content to secure possibilities for high agility
- Support the integration of content in our value selling activities, including managing content in the sales enablement tool
- Explore how we can improve our content to secure even higher results and recommend adjustments as needed
- Contribute to team efforts and advise on marketing content management and new, efficient ways of working with marketing content and customer communication
Ambitious marketing talent
You are able to build and maintain strong networks throughout the company and can create structure in a complex marketing universe. In addition, it is an advantage if you have worked with a sales enablement tool, such as Showpad, and are knowledgeable of value selling. Furthermore, you:
- Hold a degree within marketing, library science or communication
- Have some years’ relevant experience from international companies or libraries
- Have experience with digital marketing and marketing automation
- Are fluent in English and Danish
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Manager Peter Storgård Madsen on +45 6114 1450.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 24 September 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held during week 41.
We look forward to hearing from you.