Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
WEREG Business Process Consultant
The purpose of this position is to increase the simplicity and speed of our key Business Processes, ensure high standards and align across WEREG in order to fulfil our business needs and keep our customer and employee satisfaction high.
Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the Service Business Process Controller to support Areas/companies in the implementation and optimal usage of the systems and tools available to ensure we are aligned throughout the region and can benchmark effectively.
While alignment top-down and between companies is key, you will also need to adapt to local market needs and different delivery models.
This will mean working closely with all key stakeholders in Global Service and in the AREAs concerning evaluation, improvement needs, roll-out of new processes/systems and developing and delivering training for users.
- In collaboration with local Service Managers you will map the “as-is” situation, evaluate market needs and align and prioritize on the specific process and tool improvements (missing or could perform better).
- Evaluate the value/performance of existing IS systems and tools currently in use in WEREG by gathering and prioritising feedback from users and using this to propose improvements or replacements to increase the system’s efficiency and effectiveness in close co-operation with Global Service.
- Establish appropriate KPIs and follow up on company performance i.e. how these guidelines and processes are implemented
- Share regular updates on performance to ensure all stakeholders are informed of progress
- Ensure appropriate and sufficient training is provided to system users on a regular basis.
- Liaise between Group, WEREG and the sales areas/local functions as the “go-to” expert for anything relating to the Service system and tools.
- Facilitate sharing of best practices across the region and the AREA`s with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Establish (in collaboration with Group Service) guidelines and processes on how to run the key systems efficiently and in the same way throughout WEREG
- Provide support to Global Service in the development of a Partner Management System to improve customer satisfaction, interaction with Authorised Service Partners and reduce administrative tasks.
- Support Global Service on the digital customer journey (My Grundfos – Service Customers)
- Take part in meetings of the IS prioritization board (with Global Service and the other regional representatives)
- Based on Global Roadmap, develop and deploy a regional roadmap for deployment and performance management of new systems, portals and tools
Position and Reporting
- Reports to the WEREG Service Excellence Manager
- Member of the WEREG Service Excellence team
The primary interfaces are:
- All relevant colleagues in Global Service (Customer Backoffice Support & Service Process Excellence)
- Area and local Service teams
- WEREG Service Excellence team
- Group IS
- Min. 3 years of experience in Project Management
- Has a high business and IT understanding preferably in Service Management Systems
- English on a negotiation level. (German and/or French an advantage)
- Strong communication skills
- Process and structure-oriented.
- Dynamic and result-oriented self-starter and a strong communicator
- Can create engagement and motivation across the regions and stakeholders and have an ability to connect and work in networks within a large international matrix organization.
- Has both relationship and change management skills.
- Constantly following up on tasks and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel throughout WEREG
- Extrovert and communicative, relationship building comes naturally. Good communicator and emphatic.
- High drive and goal orientation. Determined to achieve high quality results. Customer and results oriented.
- Can deal with different cultures and stakeholders throughout the organisation
- Open-minded but clear in his or her opinion
- High level of energy and the ability to work in a demanding and ever-changing environment where respecting deadlines and budget limits are a key task.
- Behaves in an honourable, ethical manner and is a role model for the Grundfos values.
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities