Who are we?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Since its entrance into the Chinese market in 1994, Grundfos has established one holding company, one sales company, 2 concept stores, 20 offices, 3 production operations, and one R&D center, employing the staff of over 1,700 and generating annual sales exceeding 2.9 billion RMB, as its products are widely used in building, industry, district energy, and water utility.
What we offer?
We own more than 80 companies in 56 countries right across all the continents of the globe.
The core of Grundfos is Innovation – That is our driving ambition. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to work towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, business partners and society. United in our values, being responsible for our actions and making a difference in the world we live in – This is who we are.
For more information about Grundfos, visit us on the web at www.grundfos.com.
Lead and manage the implementation of sales strategies and initiatives in order to meet the company targets regarding growth and profitability.
Overall Purpose of Job:
1. Enhance Grundfos front sales and licensed dealer’s knowledge on GF sales excellence (7SS, HSS, Value based selling etc.)
2. Design licensed dealer development program in China Academy related dealers
- Conduct CRM, 7SS, HSS and Value based selling course to GF sales
- Conduct CRM, 7SS, HSS and Value based selling course to GF dealers
- Design dealer development programs in China Academy
- Comprehensive Courses in China academy
- Satisfaction score from sales and dealers
- Dealer participation rate in China Academy
- Bachelor’s degree on education.
- 8-10 years’ work experience
- 5 years’ training experience
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Fluent in oral and written Chinese & English.
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Planning and Organizing
- Adapting and Responding to Change
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.