Apply quality knowledge with a limited degree of technical/business insight. Work across functional areas and may work under some degree of supervision.
- Apply quality principles, analyse quality records, prepare reports and recommend improvements.
- Conduct inspection, verification and validation of components or materials used in development processes.
- Identify and address recurring problems concerning either the quality of the product or the reliability of testing procedures.
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review.
- May liaise with external vendors.
- Deploy quality culture on shopfloor, validate operators quality competences.
- Possess a quality mindset and work accordingly.
- Ensure working in accordance with the quality competence matrix (TOP 10 Quality Tools in Operations/Top 6 Quality in Development).
Industry, market and business environment
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within Quality - Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within Quality
- Most likely to have 0-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Quality
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Quality