KAM (Key Account Management) Supporter - Account based Marketing – Zagreb, Croatia
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to invest in your professional development through continuous education and trainings;
- Gaining new skills and knowledge form experienced colleagues;
- Possibility to become a part of fast growing production company;
- Covered transportation for all our employees.
What is the job about?
- Commercial Support to Grundfos' Global "Industry", "Water Utility" and "Machine Tools" Key Account Management (KAM) teams.
- Own and carry out account based direct marketing activities based on mandates from Global KAM Directors.
- Provide information to Key Accounts (in local geographies) about Grundfos and our Products.
- Produce and maintain a fast-track (for KAM back- and front-end teams) to marketing materials, (branding- & awareness material, product sheets etc.).
- Plan both repetitive and one-off annual (direct) marketing activities in cooperation with KAM directors.
- Ad hoc KAM Support in agreement with KAM Directors and Director Sales and KAM Support.
- Travel 10-20 days per year.
- Responsible to the Group Director
What do you need to apply?
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in a Commercial Marketing or equivalent field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with online and innovative marketing communication.
- Prior experience in working with targeted marketing in a Key Account environment will be considered as an advantage.
If you are both structured at work and creative, customer oriented with ability to meet their needs with value propositions to produce targeted marketing with highest impact. And you believe that you meet the above-stated requirements and you are willing to invest in your professional development, please apply by sending us your resume and cover letter.