Apply subject matter knowledge and demonstrate technical/business insight. Work within a unit and/or across functional areas with limited supervision.
- Establish contacts and develop new M&E consultants and end users including lobbying with local authority with the potential to use Grundfos products and services.
- Provide product technical support to customers, consultants and contractors, ensuring specification and correct application of Grundfos products.
- Achieve agreed sales targets on specified projects/jobs.
- Conduct seminars for consultants and contractors including branding initiatives, media design, advertising, promotional campaigns and trade shows.
- Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool
- Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines
- Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility
- Contribute to improve sales planning.
- Experience driving developed processes within Water Utility.- Ability to lead processes or projects.- Ability to lead a business process within Water Utility.- Most likely to have 3-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Water Utility.- Strong ability influence others.- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Water Utility.- Possess sales techniques