Senior Application Engineer, Beijing based
Who are we?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Since its entrance into the Chinese market in 1994, Grundfos has established one holding company, one sales company, 2 concept stores, 20 offices, 3 production operations, and one R&D center, employing the staff of over 1,700 and generating annual sales exceeding 2.9 billion RMB, as its products are widely used in building, industry, district energy, and water utility.
What we offer?
We own more than 80 companies in 56 countries right across all the continents of the globe.
The core of Grundfos is Innovation – That is our driving ambition. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to work towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, business partners and society. United in our values, being responsible for our actions and making a difference in the world we live in – This is who we are.
For more information about Grundfos, visit us on the web at www.grundfos.com.
- Cooperate with sales and other function team in terms of applications, system solutions, project sales, documentation, calculations etc.
- To perform the task of solving customer's requirements, provide the system audit report and provide the solutions to the customer.
- Supporting Sales Team by providing product, application and solution in district energy business area.
- Supporting Sales Team by providing energy audit report as required
- Supporting related teams in district energy for trainings and seminars
- Deliver sales tools, like spec-in standard tools，new product /system and solution promotion material etc.
- Bachelors degree in HVAC or similar.
- 5-7 years working experience in designing institute or company at least.
- Has a good knowledge of new concept of HVAC，specially in the District Heating system.
- Good communication skills with designers, contractors, suppliers and end-users
- Additional background or knowledge of electrical and control system is an added advantage
- Proficiency with relevant tools such as PowerPoint, Auto CAD，hydraulic/ thermal calculation software.
- Able to conduct English communication on a daily basis for emails & meetings.
- A team player able to work with other members to achieve goals of the team
- Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives
- Enthusiasm and persistence in getting the job done
- Positive self-confidence and ability to deal with pressure
- Willing to travel
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.