- Technical backup for local or regional front offices in all 7 steps of selling.
- Technical support to project sales and customer interactions, events etc.
- Add technical know-how to selling solutions, services and add extra customer value to the local business.
- Develop new local solutions through product understanding, local context and customer needs.
- Produce local content to the product and application knowledge hub.
- Act as Train the Trainer locally and contribute to growing the global application capability.
- Participate in subject matter expert networks or regional master minds network.
- Local collaboration with sales, services and external partners.
- Bring application knowledge into regional or local product development or other development activities etc.
- Relevant education background (Environmental Engineering/Pump manufacturer).
- Relevant application knowledge (Waste water products application and engineering design).
- Learning agility and activity, team cooperation and communication.
- Capable to respond needs from Sales and Customers, feedback relevant solution.
- 4~5 years working experience better in manufacturing/B2B business, especially in water treatment(especially for waste water or water reuse, know well about waste water products/application/system in industry as AE
- Majored in mechanical automation or related will be a plus
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Deciding and initiating action
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Learning and researching
- Relating and networking
4、Competencies (clearly outlining mandatory vs desirable requirements)：）Good communication skills，Strong technical support ability; 有较强的废水解决方案提供能力，较强的沟通能力