Safeguard Grundfos against cyberattacks and ensure adequate response to cybercrime incidents. Ensure that IT solutions meet compliance demand from GDPR legislation in Europe and similar globally together with internal Grundfos security demands.
- Positive and flexible workplace environment
- Culture of promoting from within offering access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
- Great team culture
- Wide range of Employee Benefits
- State of the art facilities, with ergonomic workspace
- Prevent, detect and react to cybercrime and be responsible for Security Architecture development and drive implementation with Infrastructure Operations Group
- Responsible for the development and implementation of Security Detect & Response plan
- Decide the development of IT Security demand according to decided principles and strategies
- Based on overall Security needs, decide security specifications for solution development
- Decide on proper Security/IT forensic approach applied to manage Security/Fraud incidents/Employee personal cases, and ensure proper communication to stakeholders
- Also, to stay compliant, be responsible for coordination with IT Audit and Vendor security assessment, and with Internal IS Process Control development & implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- CISSP, CEH certification or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of IT security experience
- Strong collaboration skills at an operational level as well as executive level
- Good communication capability - ability to make complex things understandable for non-techies
- Analytic by nature and a problem solver
- In-depth understanding of computers, networks, application development, and Cloud technologies
- In-depth understanding of IoT, IIoT, OT
- Master the English language
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Strong Powershell/BASH/general scripting competencies
- Strong forensics and investigation capabilities – especially on the OS level and network level
- Strong Azure and Office 365 security understanding, including using security tools in this area
- Palo Alto Firewalls and Panorama including advanced queries
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.