Job Posting – HR Senior Coordinator – HR Service Center
Apply a well-developed knowledge base within HR processes, administration and systems in the HR Services Center in order to offer HR support to the surrounding organization (employees, managers and Business Partners). Apply a broad business understanding across functional area and/or unit. Responsible for collaboration with stakeholders outside the HR Service Center, contribute to HR projects and follow up on deliveries and processes. Sparring partner for the HRS team lead of Asia.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Provide general HR support via front and back office tasks by answering phone, chat, mail or tickets and guiding employees to self-service solutions which will involve applying a generic knowledge of different HR processes, contribute to build up and maintenance of country specific knowledge libraries.
- Support to drive change management regarding to HR service center policies and procedures to achieve high quality and efficiency.
- Onboarding and offboarding related preparation both online and offline and to be connected with related stakeholders, including but not limited to HRBP, recruiting, finance, IS, master data, etc.
- Manage contract extension related activities including communication and related document preparing and collecting, manage to update the master data for the new contract period and deliver the renewed contract original copy to p-file archive;
- Follow up employee probation evaluation by remind related line manager and HRBP to conduct probation evaluation, collect and deliver probation confirmation letter.
- To be the local owner of master data and documentation which including organizational changes, register and submit monthly payroll related data changes and draft and contact with lawyer on labor related agreement, communication letters and other related documents.
- Responsible to provide HR report support for internal and external per requirements
- Responsible to provide support for local and global project
- Support team lead on any ad-hoc issues;
Required Minimum Qualifications
- University graduate, bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience working with HR disciplines in an operational organization
- Experience from a global company and the HR Services environment
- Experience working in projects – preferably across borders
- Experience working with lean, streamlining and efficiencies
- Expert knowledge of two or more of the following areas: learning administration, contract administration, labor relations and employment law, mobility, talent management, master data and compensation & benefits
- Experience working with well-defined processes within administration and business support
- Experience and flair for working with HR systems (SAP, SuccessFactors, etc.)